Join Stephen as he discusses and provides guidance on accessory dwelling units (ADUs) within community associations.
- What ADUs are and why they're becoming popular
- What's required of community associations under the new law regarding ADU applications
- What types of ADUs cities (but not necessarily community associations) must approve
- Ways to resolve conflicts between governing documents and ADU applications, including rules and architectural applications
- Ways for community associations to reasonably restrict ADUs
- And much more!
You won't want to miss this opportunity to hear our industry leader reviewing new legislation impacting community associations.
March 14, 2020
Santa Cruz, CA