Civil Code (other than Davis Stirling Act)

The following Civil Code sections are found outside of the Davis-Stirling Act. However, they are commonly used to advise on community association issues. They may not include every section that could apply for unique situations. For boards seeking information about a specific matter pertaining to their community association, we recommend contacting one of our attorneys directly.

 The Commercial and Industrial Common Interest Development Act can be found here.