The California Penal Code is a code of law concerning crimes and offenses that are punishable by fines and/or jail time. This is the one section of law where the "condo police" will come for you.
They do not include every section that could apply for unique situations. For boards seeking information about a specific matter pertaining to their community association, we recommend contacting one of our attorneys directly.
- Penal Code Section 186.11. - 186.12. Fraud
- Penal Code 386. Failure to Maintain Fire Protection System
- Penal Code 387. Concealed Danger
- Penal Code 398. Dog Bite Reporting
- Penal Code 399. Dog Mauling
- Penal Code Section 403. Unlawful to Disturb or Break Up a Meeting
- Penal Code Section 653m. Electronic Harassment